lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

International bloggers

Hello fans outside Spain.
As you can see, my blog describes my looks, every day. My name is Pere Galeano, I'm from Spain, Catalonia. I live in Palau D'Anglesola, and I have 18 years. I amb studying a degree of "Clothing and Fashion", in Lleida, a city where fashion is limited. Mi style dresswhen it is not well defined, some days I get lots of colors, while others may go with muted colors... I'm posting a lot lately in Vintage clothing, which will be my next style for next season. I love high heels, in love with Jeffrey Cambpell. Thanks for following my blog every day and comment my looks. If you need help, just contacte me and I answer as soon as possible.








Kisses from Spain

VonBismarck.


1 comentario:

  1. thank you for following my blog im following you rite now ! stay tuned for more style in appearance . have a nice day kisses Ryan ! (-.-)

    ResponderEliminar